Tutorial: How To Make Miniature Manga

7:56 AM

I've been reading manga lately, I'm reading like, 5 manga titles right now and it helps me pass time at work, during office breaks, even when commuting going home, I'm still reading manga. Today I'm gonna show you how to make miniature manga for your Nendoroids and Figmas. I'm a big fan of One Piece so I'm going to use One Piece manga volumes for this tutorial! 


I printed these on a 6in x 4in photo paper. The size of each miniature manga is 35mm x 25mm x 15mm when folded. As for the pages, it's 120mm x 25mm. Feel free to download the One Piece manga cover templates and the random manga pages here: https://goo.gl/wSsJnF
I also added a free Trafalgar Law Poster! XD

Check out the video below to see how it's done step by step!



Alternatively, you may also follow this simple guide :)

Materials
Scissors,
Manga covers
Random manga pages
Stick (that's a barbeque stick)
Glue

Step 1:
Start cutting the manga covers.

Step 2:
Once done, take the cut out cover and form the spine that will hold the manga pages later. Press the cover lightly on the stick to form the spine.

Step 3:
Take one set of pages and start folding it. The reason why I choose to fold it because i want to have back to back pages for my manga. You have an option to increase the pages as you like. Also, you can cut  and paste each page too. For the set I made, it gave me 4 back to back manga pages.

Step 4:
Using a heavy object, flatten out the pages so it will be easier to close the manga.

Step 5.
Glue the bottom part of the manga pages on the cover.

Step 6:
Let it dry for 5 minutes, I used GSC's clip on stand to press the pages together. It gives a tight fit and it presses hard enough for the pages to bond.

Step 7:
Once it dries, try checking if all pages are pasted together. 

Yay! you now have miniature manga volumes for your Nendoroids/Figmas! They can now catch up with the latest chapters with you, just like Mako-chan! ^)^

Hope you like this video tutorial, don't forget to subscribe to my new Youtube channel!

Love,
Pinkcheeks <3 p="">

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Omg that's so cute! It's the perfect size for them! Thank you for this awesome tutorial :D
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete