Smile and Say Pink!

11:54 PM


I'm so stoked, I just opened my new business, Say Pink Photobooth Services and it's the best birthday gift for myself! ^_^ For the love of photos I choose a photobooth business coz I like it, and know how fun it is to have your pictures taken in the wackiest way together with your friends. My sister suggested the business name, and I decided the punchline (or whatever it is LOL) to be "PINK is the new CHEESE now", coz yeah, who doesn't smile when saying the word PINK? :D So contact me if you want a photobooth for ANY fun event like birthdays, anniversarries, reunions, baptisms, school parties, company parties etc and Say Pink! will be there to celebrate the fun with you! 

It's also a great plus for me to know Photoshop coz aside from the rates, I know I am also marketing my creativity here. LOL. Here are the sample layouts I made, (a mini photobooth setup test at home ^_^)





I've got a ton of ideas on my mind when it comes to layouts, I guess I will just let my creativity do the rest! I was also happy coz the other day, I became part of Weddings at Work and Philippine Wedding Scenes ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments