Arcee, Transform!

1:27 AM

I honestly didn't know there's a female autobot. Really. I've seen the Transformers and I never noticed a female robot in all of those 3 movies. That's until my buddy gave me my first ever robot, Arcee from the Autobots! I'm not really a fan of anything mecha when it comes to figures, but since Arcee is a female and she's pink...I loved her already. LOL.


I did a mini photoshoot the other night for her. I made a DIY studio at home, just a black felt paper pressed against a wall and two lamps for lighting. I just adjusted the white balance of my camera so Arcee won't look too washed up in the yellow lights.


Being a noob for fig like like, transforming Arcee from a motorcycle to a robot has been such a pain for me haha! I'm so careful in pulling each joint because I don't want to break her parts. 


Also, I don't know how to make Arcee stand because she keeps leaning forward. It's just me, I know...so I leaned her against a the wall for this shot.



 I got embarrassed when my friend pointed out that her wheels aren't supposed to look like that, it should be folded to her chest, not looking like it's gonna flap like wings or something LOL. 


I was looking for extra projectiles for her crossbow but there's none, so I was also careful in not losing  the only one I have. I couldn't remember the number of times that thing shooted from her crossbow during this photoshoot. Her parts are too delicate!


Kitty cuddles up to Arcee! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi pink cheeks.. your photo is very nice ...
    I enjoy, result in I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    Jual Septic Tank
    Tangki Fiberglass

    ReplyDelete