That Sweet Offbeat Burger

11:48 AM


After weeks of craving for this burger I've been hearing from a lot of foodie blogs, I finally made it to Offbeat Cafe last Saturday! I checked for their availability first if they're still open at past 9pm and then their location too, as I'm not too familiar with the place. But I was surprised that it was so near Cental Bar & BBQ Grill and  Sinangag Express in Makati.

The place was quaint and cozy. Anyone could just lounge around and read magazines on the couch or sit back and get in touch with their friends online with the cafe's free wi-fi. That's a big plus for me. :)


The place was kinda small, it's not for a big barkada who's on a foodtrip spree or else the cafe won't accommodate too much people.


I brought Sackboy with me of course. :P


I ordered the Offbeat Burger right away. For Php200.00 pesos, you'll get that infamous donut burger! BTW, another reason I went to the cafe itself is out of frustration on my first try to get it at the Midnight Mercato. I remember how excited I was to get there only to realize that I came in a day later when the Offbeat Burger wasn't scheduled for that day. Booooo...


Ta-da! That's a donut + egg + bacon + cheese + burger patty! Just how I saw it on the foodie blogs, the famous Offbeat Burger is now on my plate, served with BBQ fries, but sorry the toy is not included LOL.


I like how the sweetness of the glazed Krispy Kreme donut complimented the juicyness of the beef patty. It's as tall  as Sackboy here, well at 3" so I can't eat it by hand 'coz the burger is kinda thick and the contents just keep on spilling so I just ate it like I was eating a salad LOL. With a fork and a knife hahaha XD The BBQ flavored fries is a good additional too, its spicyness tastes well with the burger itself. :)


..and here's their schedule for the entire week. I'm going to get back here and bring more friends, hey, it's not everyday that you get to eat something like a donut burger right? ;) So Offbeat Cafe's the place to go to fill up your unusual burger cravings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments