Racing Miku vs Saber

7:45 AM


It's an epic race between Miku and Saber! Who do you think will win?


Miku drives an Astute Special while Saber is on her flashy Yamaha V-Max!



I used the zoom effects I did on my previous tutorial featuring my diecast cars. It worked really well for this set because these two are just on a roll to reach the finish line! The shoot was done in our rooftop.

Here's some bonus pictures!

Kawaii! Racing Miku is being chased by supercars!

Kawaii! Racing Miku is being chased by supercars!

Meanwhile, check out Saber's new ride! It's pink! My favorite color hahaha!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a fun scenario to envision! I think Miku would pull out the win. All those years on the Good Smile Racing team can't have been for nothing!

    ReplyDelete