Ichiban Kuji: One Piece Worst Generation - Trafalgar Law

9:40 AM

I just got my latest Trafalgar Law figure from Hubbyte Toy Store and I'm super happy I got it at a really low price after hunting it for weeks at Mandarake! Thankfully Hubbyte offers proxy services so they were able to snag it for me right away!

I got a lovely sunset and it's a perfect day for Law's photoshoot! I used an 0.9 ND SE filter in most of the shots on this set for a better look of the sunset on the photos. <3 p="">



This is actually a really old figure from Banpresto's Ichiban Kuji: One Piece - Generation of the Worst series. I first saw this at MFC, and being a huge Trafalgar Law  ̶f̶a̶n̶ lover I knew it has to be in my collection. Took me a while to find it on Mandarake until I saw this deal at a really cheap price.


A closer look, he's wearing this outfit that was first shown in the earliest parts of Dressrosa arc, those black feathers as his collar reminds me of Corazon's cape. :D






I'm happy I got him in my growing Trafalgar Law collection. I really like the quality of this Ichiban Kuji figure, face quality is much better than the SH Figuarts Zero line and I'm looking forward to buy more from the IK line soon. I'm looking forward to get the IK History of Law next, hopefully I get another great deal again! :)

See you on my next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments