Nocturnal

12:18 PM

For the longest time I've worked for this kind of job, I still can't memorize those effin timezones, particularly in the US and Europe..and for that I'm totally, totally sleep deprived.

The good side of this seemingly endless nights of slaving myself to the virtual world....

Kaching! Kaching! Kaching! ;)

LOL if I only I could trade my day job for this, I should've done it a long time ago hahaha!

Now I have this new client who's in the UK right now, and this is only work I agreed on a fixed-pay basis. Work's been light so far, I just need to manage his website..but I need to stay 3 hours later than usual bedtime to do that LOL.

Hahahahaha now I'm on zombie mode for the rest of the week!

"Puyat ka nga, idaan na lang sa ganda!" -quote from my gay friend hahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments