First Look: Figma Levi Cleaning Version

10:24 AM

Finally! Some figure photos for Levi! This is prolly a bit late but I'm happy I finally finished this shoot! Now it's the dashing Levi's turn in the spotlight! This, along with Nendoroids Wo-Class, Sayaka and Kyouko, and Figma Kaga are Summer WonFes 2014 exclusive items and I'm pretty sure you've all made your pre orders already! If you'd remember, I was also able to do some figure photography for Nendoroid Levi: Cleaning Version. Now I'm as equally happy to do the same with Figma Levi Cleaning version haha :)


Oh gosh, this is his most photogenic angle! He's such a good looking Figma!

Today's photo session is with Figma Levi Heichou and I used the admiral's office I made from the previous shoot with Kaga. Well, apparently,  after the shoot, all the KanColle girls came over and just had a party of some sort! They just left the office in such a mess so Kaga asked Heichou to clean it all up. 



"Umm, I'm going out for a sortie this moment, can you help clean the house before the admiral arrives?" 
*of course Levi would say YES lol*


DAMMIT! THIS IS DIRTIER THAN THE OLD SURVEY CORPS CASTLE...
AND THIS IS JUST A ROOM!


Must...clean...EVERYTHING!!!


 SO MUCH DIRT!


IT'S SO FILTHY!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!


YUCK! There's bugs everywhere!


GET OUT!!! Get out of this room!!!


YATTA!!! I finished cleaning all that mess! If this isn't clean enough, I don't know what is!

As I have noticed, Levi has this oh-so-handsome angle. I've already noticed it while doing this set so I took more of it and ended up crushing on him even more LOL.




 After a hard day's work, the leader of the Survey Corps deserves a drink. 
A bottle of sake coz just a glass is not enough.



Now I wonder if I missed one spot...
LOL! Even if he's resting, he still thinks about cleaning hahaha!



Okay, just one more bottle... *gulps*


Ahh just look at him staring at me like that... he's so cute! I wouldn't mind having him cleaning my room at this minute!

Oh btw this is basically the same setup I did for Kaga's previous photoshoot. The shoji windows I made (which I have posted a previous tutorial right here) served as a light diffuser so it would appear dimmer at some shots.

Figma Levi Cleaning Version is a nice addition to your collection! Especially if you already have a Figma Levi because he comes with two extra hairparts, one for him and one for Mikasa which I have used here:


She looks so pretty!

Sadly, the extra hairpart for Levi doesn't fit with the Figma Levi Cleaning Version because of his bandana. You really have to have the standard Figma Levi for you to enjoy this extra hair part.

Ohh another thing before I end this post, here's a lovely teaser of my upcoming post! Well, it's gonna be a month long full of scale figure photography! 


It's Chun-Li! With a butterfly on her head LOL.

Aaahh I'm super duper happy and thankful for guys at Kotobukiya Philippines for being such nice human beings! Thank you so much! 

Watch out for my upcoming posts! Thanks everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments