First Look: Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika

8:37 AM

I'm pretty excited about my new Nendoroid lately. I bought Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika at Hubbyte Toy Store and couldn't be any happier when I finally got him because I got another male Nendoroid to add in my collection. A really ridiculously good-looking nendoroid!
So what do you when you got a ridiculously good-looking Nendoroid? Set him up for a photoshoot straight out of the box right away! 
"My name is Mikazuki Munechika. I'm one of the five great swords of Japan, and well, I'm also said to be the most beautiful. " OH GODDAMN YES INDEED YOU ARE!!
I've never played Touken Ranbu. I'm not even too familiar with his character at all. I just saw him on my newsfeed and all my TR addict (girl)friends are swooning over him like he's some 2D god or something. I couldn't blame them because he really is handsome, he's so attractive so I bought his Nendoroid version right away because of his looks. :) 

For his first FP, he got this popular smile as seen from the game.
Isn't he cute??
He's got the moon for his eyes and I can stare at it forever! <3 p="">
His costume is on point from the crescent emblem on his robe to the gold finish of his belt. The tiny golden tassles on his robe and headpiece looks really cute too!

Here's Jiji in a serious battle mode!
Included in the package is his Mikazuki that you can use to pose him with.
"I do not particularly mind losing."
"I'm burning up. Time to go all out, I suppose."
The patterns on the sheath of his sword is so well-detailed and looks amazing too!

When Jiji isn't in battle, we find him in his cozy room, drinking his favorite tea. He's an old man, after all. 
"If we have some tea and cakes, surely we will have a good time together?"
..and cleaning his Mikazuki.
Who knows, maybe he even likes to read manga on his past time? XD
Then just lately, I found him snuggling close to Virus!

Someone on my page asked my if I plan to collect all Touken Ranbu boys, I'm like, NO because I only find Jiji the most attractive in the bunch so he is already enough for me! :D

See you on my next post ;)


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Indeed he looks damn good and awesome with sword!
    It's a great Nendoroid in my eyes.

    I don't want to bully Jiji,
    but he could easily crossdress as very attractive Nendoroid lady (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄).
    Oh, now I want him, too (*≧▽≦).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha oh no everyone will get made at me if I do the crossdressing thing XD

      Delete
  2. Ah now I see why Mamitan was so hyped about the Touken Ranbu Nendos!

    Love your photos as always <3

    ReplyDelete