Mayoi Goes Places

6:55 AM

Hi, my name is Hachikuji Mayoi and I'm the world's most traveled Figma! I was a fifth grade school girl who was once eternally lost until someone found me. That was the happiest day of my life.


I met Pinkcheeks-san last year and I learned she loves to travel a lot! Well, photography and traveling that is, she always says that they're a good mix especially when having toys as subjects; and i'm proud to say that I'm her absolute favorite! It must be my cute pink backpack (which is the same color of her own travel bag) or my "getting lost" nature, I became her number one travel buddy!

Since she found me, Pinkcheeks-san already took me to a lot of places. I can say I'm the most well-traveled figma in the country because of the places I've been in!


On my first trip, she took me to Iloilo, the city of smiles! Here's my first plane ride, together with Speedy, the turtle. 


We also visited Iloilo City's Esplanade. It's beautiful! I'd totally run here like crazy!


Then the next day, we went to the beach! Wow! it was my first time to see the sea and white sands!


 Say cheese at the Alubijod Cove in Guimaras Island! 


 My second beach was in Maculabo Island, which is a part of Calaguas Group of Islands in Daet, Camarines Norte. This beach has powdery white sand that looked like cookie sugar! The blue sea looks so inviting! I wanted to see more beaches!


 I also saw my first waterfall at the Mambukal Resort in Negros Occidental! It's bigger than I thought! Speedy and I wanted to swim but Pinkcheeks-san didn't allow us. :(

She also loves to hike and get in touch with nature once in a while. She even taught me rock-climbing! How cool is that? My first attempt was at the Mines View Park in Baguio City.


It was tough y'know!


Too bad Danboard couldn't keep up with me haha!


Here's I am at the famous viewdeck at Mines View Park.

From rock climbing, Pinkcheeks-san takes me when she goes mountain climbing. Because of that, I experienced hiking for the first time and reached my very first mountain!


Hello from Mt. Batulao in Nasugbu, Batangas!


Wait, there's more! I also climbed the peak of The Rockies of Mt. Maculot, also in batangas! It was a tiring climb, but the view on top was so worth it!


This is the breathtaking view on top of the mountain. I still can't believe I made it all this way up here. I'm not afraid of heights though, coz the view is so surreal! I love how the wind blows on my face! 


I've also seen the white limestone rocks at the Tinipak River in Daraitan, Rizal. I frolicked at the cold stream!


The water at the stream is super cold! Perfect for a cool dip after a tiring hike!

Going places with Pinkcheeks-san just made me discover new places and things I never thought I'd see. I don't feel lost whenever I'm with her and she does take care of me well whenever we travel. 


She keeps me safe in this container, so I won't get dizzy inside her bag. 

Being her travel buddy makes me want to see more of the country, even the world! Well, we both hope someday! But who knows, I just can't wait for our next trip! I wonder where will we go next?

See you on our next travels!

Love, Mayoi <3 p="">

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww that was a cute story from Hachikuji's perspective, really sweet (*´▽`*)
    She really came around it seems, many nice places I never heard of,
    I never was good at geography anyway so don't mind it XD
    The rock climbing picture made laugh, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Mayoi-chan is very happy! :D

    ReplyDelete