Cleaning at home with Nendoroid Levi

10:13 PM

Hello everyone! AnimeExpo is now over and I'm pretty sure some of you got their own Nendoroid Levi Cleaning Version at the Good Smile Company booth! Isn't he the most adorable Heichou ever???


Kyaaa~ Don't stare at me like that! *blush*

I can't get enough of him! He's my first male Nendoroid and as much as I would want to pair him with my girls, it just seems off! Well, if only I got Eren, I'd make them clean everything like crazy XD We all know that Levi is such a neat freak! So when I set up my old Japanese room last night, the moment he saw it, he got mad at how dirty it is and started cleaning right away! 


He looks so cute when he's cleaning!


Yuck! It's a bug! Get off my windows, you filthy creature!


Levi seems to hate bugs!


Whew! That was close, now it's time for a refreshing drink! 


Oh man, it's been a long day of cleaning!


Look! Heichou has a guest!


Kampai! :D


Now who wants to share donuts and drinks with Heichou? :D

Hope you enjoyed this new set of photos of Nendoroid Levi Cleaning Version! See you on my next post! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. how did you make the diorama? did you just print for the wallpapers?

    ReplyDelete