First Look: Nendoroid Anna

10:44 AM

Hi everyone! So sorry for the lack of posts, I have been really busy with stuff and I can now feel that I've been getting more toys but I'm unable to take photos of them! Also, I've been taking care of our new baby on Facebook! Well, this isn't  human baby (duh), but it's a toy photography club that I put up with a good buddy of mine and I'm happy we're about to reach 1,000 followers in just 5 months time! ^^, I love this club so much, we get to have activities like monthly themes, meetups and I'm happy to say it's the most interactive toy photography club I've been in since I started on Facebook! The club is only open to Philippine residents though, you can check us out this link! 

So... today's blog post is all about my newest Nendoroid, which I got as a token from Hubbyte Toy Store for judging their Halloween Contest! I made a tiny bedroom for her to make her look like she's enjoying some lazy mornings at her room.

Good morning, Princess!
"Would you like to have a cookie?"



Of course, the Queen herself graced our shoot and just look how adorable this sisters are!


Girltalks with your sister is always fun!

Off to bed now, princess..
That's all for today! Oh it's 15 days to go before Christmas, how's your figure photoshoots coming along? Hope it's gonna look festive! Feel free to post it on my Facebook wall and I'll go and share it on my #FigurePhotoFridays Christmas Special! 

See you on my next post!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. no worries, I think everyone has a lack of posts recently, the change of season always puts me in turbulences. Good that have a better sounding excuse 😉
    Anna is a cute girl, I love these freckles and the eyes are brimming with energy💕

    In your pictures Anna looks really adorable, a nice setup.
    I noticed the pyjama set was available again and I missed the deadline.
    Nooo XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, gotta start working on some Christmas shots. I was surprised at first to hear about your "baby" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogwalking ! Love the photos ! Cuteness overload !!! =))

    ReplyDelete